CMP cable glands are designed and installed in general industry, hazardous area and high voltage applications for cable termination of all types of wire armoured/unarmoured, braided and lead sheath cables in onshore and offshore locations including potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Industrial Cable Glands – A2 BW CW E1W E2W Brass & Aluminium (incl Low Smoke Zero Halogen
- High Voltage Cable Glands – Insulated, High Fault Current & High Voltage (incl 11kV-33kV Networks)
- Hazardous Area Cable Glands – Zone 1 & Zone 2 (Barrier Glands incl ATEX Certified)
- Offshore Cable Glands – Marine & Shipboard Cables (LV – HV)
- Mining Cable Glands – Group 1 Classified Approved
CMP Triton cable glands are extensively specified for cable termination of single wire armour (SWA), wire braid, strip and tape armoured type cables located in Zone 2 hazardous areas. The cable glands comply with the latest standards and ensure a wide range of certification, covering global electrical codes such as ATEX, IEC, NEC and CEC.
CMP – DISTRIBUTORS, STOCKISTS & SUPPLIERS
Thorne & Derrick provide competitive prices and fast delivery from stock for the complete range of CMP cable glands.
View the complete range of cable glands manufactured by CMP ➡
T&D - CABLE ♦ JOINT ♦ TERMINATE ♦ CONNECT ♦ GLAND ♦ CLEAT ♦ CRIMP ♦ DUCT ♦ SEAL ♦ REPAIR ♦ LV MV HV 11KV 33KV