20 Cal Arc Flash Protection – CATU MO-180-ARC Helmet
Arc Flash Clothing
20 Cal/cm² Protection Helmet By CATU
CATU MO-180-ARC is a 20 Cal arc flash protection helmet – the only all integrated helmet with ‘arc flash’ face shield on the market The helmet with face shield weighs 1.2kg in total.
20 cal/cm² refers to the units of incident energy that the face shield kit can withstand – should you require guidance on selection and use of an Arc Flash Calculator please call T&D.
20 Cal Arc Flash Protection
CATU MO-180-ARC Helmet
- Mechanical & Electrical Protection helmet EN 397EN 50365
- Retractable faceshield high visibility & UV Protection.
- According to NFPA 70E ASTM F 2178 IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-1 IEC 61482-1-2 class 2 GS-ET 29
- Light, compact and flexible protection in arc rated fabric ASTM F1959 ASTM F1506
- ATPV 20 Cal/cm²
- Complete range of Arc Flash Products & Clothing Protection
CATU ELECTRICAL SAFETY
T&D stock CATU Electrical Safety Equipment to protect Senior Authorised Persons (SAP’s), Overhead Linesmen, Cable Jointers and High Voltage Substation Engineers working on underground cables and overhead conductors – typical applications include LV, HV & EHV cable jointing and terminating, fuse pulling, switchgear commissioning, racking circuit breakers, electrical switching and live working on medium and high voltage electricity networks.