Heavy Duty Cut Outs HDCO 200A, 400A, 600A – Lucy Electric
Lucy Heavy Duty Cut Outs HDCO are available in 200A, 400A and 600A and are designed for indoor installation.
The 200A heavy duty cut out unit is compatible with BS88 J type fuses with 82mm centres whereas the 400 and 630A use 93mm fuses.
The 630A version can be terminated with aluminium or copper conductors up to 300sqmm.
All the Lucy range can be retro fitted with the Lucy CT Metering Chamber.
Heavy Duty Cut Outs HDCO 200A, 400A, 600A
Features & Benefits
- Tough, fully insulated construction
- Troughs providing choice of three cable entry positions
- All external cover screws are captivated
- Keyhole fixings on uppermost body attachment points
- Two external M12 earth studs
- Outgoing cables exit the top of the unit via a closed cell foam cable bush
- Sealing wire facility
- HDC630 trough can be fitted to HDC400 unit for increased cable core separation
- Incoming terminations via range-taking, mechanical shear off connectors or compression lugs
- Outgoing terminations via range-taking, mechanical leader clamps or compression lugs
- Removable N/E link for use with CNE and SNE systems
- Removable clear internal insulation shields to incoming and outgoing phase and neutral/earth terminals
Heavy Duty Cut Outs HDCO 200A, 400A, 600A Lucy Electric
|Heavy Duty Cut Out Part Number
|Max Cable Size
|Weight (excluding fuses)
|Fixing Screw Hole Diameter
|HDCO & Trough M6
|HDCO & Trough M8
|HDCO & Trough M8
*Dimensions include trough
Integrated Metering & CT Chamber for Lucy Switchgear Cut Outs
Integrated Metering and CT Chamber affords secure, authorised levels of access and interface seamlessly with Lucy Switchgear HDC200, 400 and 600 range of Heavy Duty Cut Outs with the minimum of on-site preparation.