11kV Cable Joints Single Core XLPE Heat Shrink Straight Joint Kits
HV cable joints are suitable for medium/high voltage (MV-HV) 11kV single core polymeric cables (XLPE EPR) – cable joints use heat shrink tubes and suit 11kV cables with 25sqmm to 800sqmm single core conductors (copper and aluminium).
11kV heat shrink cable joints suit unarmoured and armoured cables – this includes high voltage industrial power (XLPE BS6622 BS7835 with aluminium wire armour AWA) and marine offshore ship cable (EPR BS6883 with galvanised/phosphur wire braid) and copper wire or copper tape screen. Suitable also for BS7870 triplex cables.
Options include transition (PILC to XLPE) and transition trifurcating (3 x single core PILC to 3 Core XLPE) cable joints – contact us to discuss your requirements.
11kV Joint Single Core XLPE Cables
- Cable Joint Type – Heat Shrink
- Cable Voltage – 11kV
- Number of Cores – Single Core
- Conductors – 25sqmm, 35sqmm, 50sqmm, 70sqmm, 95sqmm, 120sqmm, 150sqmm, 185sqmm, 240sqmm, 300sqmm, 400sqmm, 500sqmm, 630sqmm, 800sqmm
- Cable Type – XLPE EPR (Polymeric)
- Suit MV HV Power Cables – BS6622, BS7835, BS7870, BS6883, BS7917 & IEC60502-2
- Also: 11kV Joint Single Core PILC Cables
Complete range of medium and high voltage cable joints and terminations for XLPE & PILC single / 3 core cables:
The following enables the joint kit selection for 11kV single core cables:
|SPS 11kV Cable Joint – Order Code||Cable Joint Kit Range – Single Core Cables|