CSD SLIPSIL200/0 Waterstop Duct Seal Plugs – 200mm Duct Sealing
CSD SLIPSIL200/0 Waterstop Duct Seal Plugs are designed to seal metallic or plastic pipes and cables against gas and water ingress at pressures in excess of 2.5 bar and fire for up to 2 hours for 200mm ducts.
CSD SLIPSIL Waterstop Duct Seal Plugs ensure ducts or building entries are dry and that water pressure does not build up behind the seal which could cause failure during the curing of the sealant layer and consist of 2 equal parts which allow them to be inserted after all pipes or cables in a conduit are installed.
CSD SLIPSIL200/0 Waterstop Duct Seal Plugs
Features & Benefits
- Part Number – SLIPSIL200/0
- Duct Size – 200mm
- Allows the shortest possible conduit length for fire rated penetrations
- Can be used for all types of metallic and plastic pipes
- Can be installed within minutes
- Do not require bolting or any other mechanical fixing
- Low maintenance
- Can be exposed to high pressure loads directly after installation
- Tested under severe condition, suitable for wide ranging industries and for use in the harshest environments.
CSD SLIPSIL Waterstop Duct Seal Plugs Testing Standards
- Lloyds Register Witnessed – 2.5 bar pressure test
- TNO Laboratory – Age Testing to 50 years
- BSEN1366-3 European Fire Test – 2 hour fire protection
- NES711 – Low Smoke Index
- NES713 – Low Toxicity Index
- ISO 4589-3 – High Temperature Index
- ISO 4589-2 – High Oxygen Index