Draka Firetuf FT30 Saffire Cable – Fire Resistant, Halogen Free & Low Smoke Cables
Draka Firetuf FT30 Saffire – Standard Fire Resistant Cables.
Draka FT30 Saffire is a Halogen Free, Low Smoke (0HLS) Flame Retardant cable that provides superior fire resistance and circuit integrity. Designed and manufactured to BS7629-1, Draka FT30 Saffire is manufactured in the UK with optimised ease of installation characteristics and meets the cable standard category of BS5839-1 and BS5266-1.
Draka Firetuf FT30 Saffire Cable
- Manufacturing Standard: BS7629-1
- Cable Conductors: Solid (Class 1) or stranded (Class 2) plain annealed copper
- Insulation: Tough Durolate insulation
- Electrostatic Screen: Aluminium/polyester laminated tape
- CPC: Solid (Class1) or stranded (class 2) tinned annealed copper
- Cable Sheath: High performance, thermoplastic zero halogen, low smoke (0HLS®) compound
Fire Resistant Cable Standards
- Circuit integrity: BS 5839-1:2013 Standard. BS EN 50200 PH30, PH60, PH120 and Annexe E. BS 6387 C, W and Z
- Flame propagation: BS EN 60332-1-2. BS EN 60332-3-24
- Acid gas emission: BS EN 50267-2-1
- Smoke emission: BS EN 61034-2
Fire resistant electric cables – specification for low voltage fire resistant, screened, fixed installation cables having low emission of smoke and corrosive gases when affected by fire.
Prysmian Draka Cables
Cable accessories to suit Draka Firetuf FT30 Saffire Cable and fire resistant cables: