Torgy Cable Cleats
Cable Cleats for MV Medium Voltage & HV High Voltage Power Transmission Cables
Torgy cable cleats (GRC Glass Reinforced Composite) support medium and high voltage power transmission cables, 33kV-500kV – the cable cleats and cable clamps manufactured by Torgy from GRC are suitable for clamping and supporting power transmission cables including the following:
- Glass Reinforced Composite Cable Cleats
- C Type – Cable Cleat
- U Type – Cable Cleat (Channel Mounted)
- T Type – Cable Cleat (Trefoil Configuration)
Glass reinforced composite cable cleats to support single, medium and high voltage, power transmission cables, 33kV-500kV.
Channel mounted, GRC cable cleats to support single, medium and high voltage power transmission cables, 33kV-500kV.
Glass reinforced composite cable cleats to support trefoil, medium and high voltage power transmission cables, 33kV-500kV.
Glass reinforced composite cable cleats
Glass reinforced composite (GRC) cable cleats to support medium and high voltage power transmission cables – typically from 33kV to 500kV. Can be supplied with DTS cable slots. The cable cleats are suitable for use on the following applications: cable systems for tunnels, bridges and masts, flexible (sag) and rigid cable systems, vertical shafts, sharps bends and cable joint bays, trefoil cable formations and single cable systems and cables fibre optic sensors.
Torgy Cable Cleats – Applications
- HV cable systems for tunnels, bridges and masts
- Flexible (sag) and rigid HV cable systems
- Vertical shafts, shard bends and HV cable joint bays
- Cleats for trefoil and single cable systems
- Cleats for cables with fibre optic sensors
Torgy Cable Cleats – Properties
- Excellent thermal and electrical insulator with high dielectric strength
- Corrosion free cable cleats with zero maintenance required
- Zero halogen cable cleats – non toxic
- Fire retardant and flame resistant cable cleats
- Fatigue tested to 10 million cycles
Thorne & Derrick provide competitive prices and fast delivery from stock for the complete range of Torgy cable cleats – should you require technical advice in order to select or specify the correct cleat or clamp for MV HV cable support please do not hesitate to contact us.
T&D - CABLE ♦ CLAMP ♦ JOINT ♦ TERMINATE ♦ CONNECT ♦ GLAND ♦ CLEAT ♦ CRIMP ♦ DUCT ♦ SEAL ♦ REPAIR ♦ LV MV HV 11KV 33KV