2500Amps Busbar Systems for LV Power Distribution & Panel Boards | Wohner 185Power
2500Amps Power Distribution System
LV Low Voltage Busbars & Power Distribution Products
The 185Power busbar system solution for LV low voltage power distribution equipment up to 2500Amps. The Wohner 185Power has 185mm spacing of busbars and the modular structure and compatibility of the components contribute to efficient use of space within the cabinet.
The 185Power busbar system, manufactured by Wohner, all the following components fit together perfectly – busbar supports, CrossLink covers, NH in-line fuse-switch-disconnectors and in-line NH switch-disconnector-fuse, connection rails and connection modules. The 185Power allows the user to quickly realise cost efficient low-voltage distribution – view the complete range and technical specifications via the download.
Low voltage busbar systems are available for up to 4000amps for integration into LV panel boards and electrical equipment.
Features & Benefits
- New, modular and single-sourced
- Discover a perfectly matched system complete with efficient components and maximum mounting friendliness
- Cables easy to install inside the chassis
- Easy tool-free mounting
- Current transformers in all common measuring ranges 80 A up to 1600 A
- Current transformer can be used for feeder or tap-off measurement due to symmetrical housing construction
- Accuarcy class 1 as well as 0.5 and 0.5s for billing purposes
- Box terminal, 2.5sqmm – 4sqmm
The Wohner 185Power has many connection module accessories. Integration in:
- QUADRON®185Power Speed
- Current Transformer Module
Power Distribution for LV Low Voltage Electricity
Thorne & Derrick distribute the Lucy Zodion range of feeder pillars for the safe and reliable distribution of LV Power – also fused Titan cut-outs and Trojan isolators are available to provide DNO primary and secondary isolation with extension boxes suitable for SWA armoured cable tails and concentric cables.