CWC20S CIEL Cable Glands – CMP
CWC20S cable glands are suitable for all types of multi-core Steel Wire Armoured (SWA) and single core Aluminium Wire Armoured (AWA) cables and form part of the CMP CW CIEL cable gland range for medium/high voltage cables with high fault currents.
Used to terminate and gland MV HV cables in both indoor and outdoor locations with polymeric (XLPE) type insulation, typically single or 3 core BS6622 BS7835 11kV-33kV cables.
CMP CWC20S CIEL
- Metric – M20
- Cable Bedding Diameter “A” – Max 11.7mm
- Overall Cable Diameter “B” – Max 14.0mm
- Cable Armour Range – Min 0.8 Max 1.25mm
- CW Cable Gland Weight – 0.195kg
- Order Code: CMP CWC20S
- Product Type – Cable Gland (Nickel Plated Brass, Stainless Steel, Aluminium material)
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen type available CMP Solo.
CMP High voltage cable glands 11kV 33kV
➡ View the complete range of CMP CIEL cable glands for high voltage, high fault current applications.