Cembre F-PPL PVC Insulated Crimp Hooked Blade Terminals
hooked blade Terminals
Crimp Type – Hooked Blade Terminal
The funnel shaped PVC sleeve of these Cembre crimp terminals guarantees the conductor strands are completely inserted into the terminal barrel of the cable crimp lug, which creates a secure and reliable, electrical and mechanical connection. The internal surface of the barrel is rifled so to improve contact with the conductor strands of the cables when crimped and to increase tensile strength.
The operating temperature range for these crimp terminals is from 20°C to 80°C (Surge + 90°).
Recommended crimping tools are also available from Thorne & Derrick.
Hooked Blade Terminals Technical Characteristics
- Easy Cable Entry – Yes
- UL94 Class Cable Terminal – VO Flammability
- Minimum Operating Temperature – -20°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature – 80°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature (Surge) – 90°C
- Cable Terminal Type – Hooked Blade Terminal
- Terminal Material Body – Electrolytic Copper
- Material (Partially Reinforced) – PVC
The Cembre electrical connectors can be stored at a minimum temperature not below – 40°C.
➡ View the complete range of Hooked Blade Terminals manufactured from Cembre in the following table:
|Cable Crimp Terminal Dimensions mm|
|Conductor Size sqmm (AWG)||Cembre Type||Ø||B||P||L||X||Crimps Quantity Box/Bag|