Cembre RF-PP 12 | PVC Insulated Crimp Blade Terminals
Cembre Rf-PP 12
Crimp Type – Blade Terminals
Cembre RF-PP 12 blade terminals terminate 0.25-1.5 sqmm cross section cables manufactured from copper:
- Conductor Size Minimum – 0.25 sqmm
- Conductor Size Maximum – 1.5 sqmm
- Conductor Type – Copper
- Cable Terminal Type – Insulated Blade
- Blade Size – 12.8 x 3 mm
- Maximum Voltage Rating – 0.6kV | 600 Volts | LV Low Voltage
- Insulation Material – PVC
- Insulation Colour – Red
- Cable Terminations Suitable For Indoor Use (No Exposure to Moisture/Water) – Yes
- Cable Terminations Suitable For Outdoor Use (Exposure to Moisture/Water) – No
- Halogen Free – No, Terminals contain Halogens
- Flammability Rating – VO
Commodity Code (Export Code) for Cembre RF-PP 12 is 85369010.
|Cable Crimp Terminal Dimensions mm|
|Conductor Size sqmm (AWG)||Cembre Type||Ø||B||P||L||Crimps Quantity Box/Bag|
|0.25÷1.5 (22÷16)||RF-PP 12||3.9||3.0||12.8||22.9||3000/100|
The funnel shaped PVC sleeve of these Cembre crimp terminals guarantees the copper conductor strands are completely inserted into the terminal barrel of the cable lug, which creates a secure and reliable, electrical and mechanical connection. The internal surface of the cable terminal barrel is rifled so to improve contact with the copper conductor strands of the cables when crimped and to increase tensile strength of the LV cable termination or connection.
The operating temperature range for these crimp terminals is from 20°C to 80°C (Surge + 90°C).
Recommended cable crimping tools are also available from Thorne & Derrick.