CW50 Cable Glands – CMP
CW50 cable glands are suitable for all types of multi-core Steel Wire Armoured (SWA) and single core Aluminium Wire Armoured (AWA) Cables and are part of the CW cable glands range manufactured by CMP Products.
CMP CW50 glands are used to terminate cables in both indoor and outdoor locations with polymeric (XLPE) type insulation.
Cable Gland Design Specification: BS 6121:Part 1:1989, IEC 62444, EN 62444.
CMP CW50 Gland
- Metric – M20
- Cable Bedding Diameter “A” – Max 44.1mm
- Overall Cable Diameter “B” – Min 40.4mm – Max 53.0mm
- Cable Armour Range – Min 2.0mm Max 2.5mm
- CW Cable Gland Weight – 0.862kg
- Order Code: CMP CW50
- Ingress Protection Rating – IP66 Standard (IP67, IP68 Available)
- Product Type – Cable Gland (Nickel Plated Brass, Stainless Steel, Aluminium Material)
- Cable Armour Clamping – Detachable Armour Cone & CMP AnyWay Universal Clamping Ring
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen type available CMP Solo.
Order CMP CW50 (K) to include cable gland kit comprising locknut, earth tag and shroud.
CMP Cable Glands provide cable termination and mechanical restraint of wire armoured/braided cables in Industrial, Medium & High Voltage (MV-HV) installations including ATEX cable glands certified for safe use in Hazardous Area Explosive Atmospheres & Group 1 Mining Cables – also CIEL High Fault Current, SOLO Low Smoke Zero Halogen, ZEN Insulated & RapidEx Barrier Cable Glands.