Panduit Cable Ties | Industrial, Hazardous Area & Electrical Cable Ties
Panduit manufacture an extensive range of industry approved cable ties with styles, sizes and materials including stainless steel to meet a full range of electrical, industrial, and networking applications. Cable ties manufactured by Panduit are trusted to bundle, support, fasten and manage data, telecoms, control, instrumentation and power LV MV HV cables in industrial and hazardous area industries including oil/gas, petrochemical, rail, renewable, construction and mining/quarrying industries.
Overview of Panduit Cable Ties
- PLT Pan-Ty ® Cable Ties – most comprehensive cable tie range
- SG Super-Grip ® Cable Ties – withstand harsh and hazardous environment installations
- BT Dome-Top ® Barb Ty Cable Ties – metal locking barb provides infinite adjustability
- DT Dura-Ty ® Cable Ties – acetal material provides 20+ years outdoor service life
- CBR Contour-Ty ® Cable Ties – low profile head cable tie with parallel-entry and outside teeth
- Hyper-V ™ Cable Ties – teeth on both sides of cable tie with 2-wedge locking design
- SST Sta-Strap ® Cable Ties – two-piece design cable tie with low thread force – lightweight
- ERT Elastomeric Cable Ties – flexible, elastic material, UL 94V-0, releasable cable tie
Thorne & Derrick International are Main UK Distributors for Panduit cable ties and management products.
Cable Tie Selection Table