Duct Seals – Sealing Cable Ducts Containing Low Voltage Control Cables
Published 11 Jan 2018
- Product Category: Duct Seals
- Application: Sealing Cable Ducts Containing LV Control Cables (Flexible & Insulated)
- Voltage: Low Voltage 600/100V
- Sector: Cold Rooms For Food Production & Storage
- Product Installed: Filoseal+HD Cable Duct Sealing System
- Project Information: The Filoseal cable duct seal system was selected to seal 50mm and 110mm outside diameter cable ducts to provide up to 2 bar Pressure Resistance and prevent water ingress into the low voltage control rooms effecting sensitive electronic and electrical equipment.
- See Also: Cable Transits
Thorne & Derrick International
Since 1985 Thorne & Derrick based in the UK have been specialist distributors of LV, MV & HV Cable Installation, Jointing, Substation, Arc Flash Clothing & Electrical Safety Equipment – customers include UK and worldwide contractors, specifiers, traders and end-users involved in medium and high voltage cable installations, cable jointing, substation, overhead line and electrical construction.
We are specialist stockists and distributors of 11kV-33kV Cable Joints, Terminations & Connectors from manufacturers including 3M, Pfisterer, Prysmian and Nexans Euromold in a selection of cable jointing technologies including push-on, heat shrink and cold shrink joints and cold shrink terminations.