Sealing Cables, Switch Hall & Grid Transformer Bases On 132kV Wind Farm
Published 25 Apr 2018
- Product Category: Duct Seals
- Application:Sealing Extra High Voltage Cables & Ducts Against Water, Gas & Fire
- Voltage: High Voltage 132kV
- Sector: Renewable Energy (Wind)
- Product Installed: Filoseal+, Filoseal+HD and Filoseal+ HD Fire Cable Duct Sealing System
- Project Information: All 3 types of Filoseal cable duct seal systems were required; original Filoseal+ with foam backing, newer Filoseal+HD for heavier cables and the newest seal type Filoseal+HD FIRE which adds BS EN1366 Part 3 with up to 4 hours of fire protection. All four cable duct seals were installed according to instructions whilst special guidance and tips were given on site by the manufacturer
- See Also: Cable Transits
Thorne & Derrick International
Since 1985 Thorne & Derrick based in the UK have been specialist distributors of LV, MV & HV Cable Installation, Jointing, Substation, Arc Flash Clothing & Electrical Safety Equipment – customers include UK and worldwide contractors, specifiers, traders and end-users involved in medium and high voltage cable installations, cable jointing, substation, overhead line and electrical construction.
We are specialist stockists and distributors of 11kV-33kV Cable Joints, Terminations & Connectors from manufacturers including 3M, Pfisterer, Prysmian and Nexans Euromold in a selection of cable jointing technologies including push-on, heat shrink and cold shrink joints and cold shrink terminations.