Jointer Training Course | JM1 – Cable Jointers Mate
Published 16 Feb 2021
LV Jointer Training Courses
JM1 – Cable Jointers Mate
This five-day course is aimed at general duty assistants that have no previous electrical knowledge and may be in the process of taking a suitable electrical qualification.
By the end of this JM1 Cable Jointers Mate course delegates will be able to:
- Understand and solve basic Ohms Law problems
- Install single phase cut outs
- Install three phase cut outs
- Carry out test procedures and understand the principles behind them
- Demonstrate single phase sub service straight joints using mechanical connectors
- Fit cable joint shells
- Mix and pour resin prior to filling and installing LV joints
ASM – Avonside Safety Management
Cable Jointing Training – Industry Leading Courses
Avonside Safety Management are industry leaders in the delivery of electrical safety training.
ASM have industry-leading expertise in cable jointing training. They can train a wide range of joint assembly on all commonly used HV and LV cables, catering from inexperienced operatives through to experienced jointers.
Their trainers have a wealth of industry experience and can offer tailored courses to suit your needs including tooling, cable types, joint types and procedures.
ASM have a dedicated training facility located in Redditch offering a market leading learning environment in both practical and classroom environments.