House Service Cut Outs HSCO Single Phase SNE & CNE 60/80A or 100A – Lucy Electric
House service cut outs are available as single phase cut outs that are supplied in either 60/80A or 100A ratings.
Available for 60/80A applications with 22mm diameter fuse clips or 100A applications with 30mm diameter clips.
The HSCO units accept BS 1361 cylindrical cartridge fuses and are available in CNE/SNE formats with a full range of accessories including sloped mounting boards and complete kits for replacement of cast iron cut outs.
The single phase cut outs are designed and tested to BS 7657:2010, the HSCOs are manufactured from tough, impact resistant glass fibre polyester material with heavy duty brass terminals.
House Service Cut Outs HSCO
Single Phase SNE & CNE 60/80A or 100A
Features & Benefits
- Accept copper or aluminium, stranded or solid conductors
- CNE or SNE of heavy duty cut outs are available variants
- Available in ratings 60A, 80A and 100A
- Special versions for legacy installations with PILC cables
- Additional accessories include cable cover, cable sealing chamber and busbar extensions
- Slope board kits for mounting in meter cupboards
- Two incoming and outgoing Phase and Neutral terminations which accept up to 35sqmm conductors
- Silver plated Phase terminal contact block
- Serrated bores on Phase/Neutral terminal contact blocks with two M8 hexagon drive pinching screws per conductor
- Two incoming and two outgoing terminals on Earth block each accepting up to 25sqmm conductors