BAND-IT UL2042 Ultra-Lok Clamps
Stainless Steel Clamps
BAND-IT UL2042 is designed for fast installation and to provide tight clamping force and a gap-free inside diameter. These bands are made from single or double wrapped quarter hardened 201 grade stainless steel.
- Ultra-Lok clamping system is a faster and stronger alternative to standard band and buckles
- The smooth inside diameter eliminates leak paths
- The clamps lock under full tension to maximise clamping force
- A thicker buckle which is 2-3 times stronger than other hose, pipe or cable clamps
- Ultra-Lok bands are ideal for heavy duty bundling and on-site repairs
- Can be applied using BAND-IT Power Tools – Order Code UL4000 | UL9010
- Pack quantity – 25
- Manufacturer BAND-IT
The high strength band type clamping and strapping systems is also used to mount and install LV MV HV electrical distribution equipment to overhead line and utility poles.
BAND-IT products are used to retain, clamp and cleat cables throughout the electrical utility industries for cable containment and support applications in MV HV substations, including 11kV-33kV power systems in both onshore and offshore locations.
|BAND-IT Order Code||Single Wrap Clamp Diameter||Double Wrap Clamp Diameter||Band Width||Length||Weight|