Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool 12mm Dia – Klauke EBS12ML
The Klauke EBS12ML is a battery powered cable cutting tool that has a maximum diameter range for cable lugs and connectors of 12mm – suitable for cutting cable channels, bolts and steel wire, medium-hard (e.g. ST 37). The Klauke EBS12ML has a slim cutting head ideal for use in confined spaces and uses a powerful 10.8 V Li-Ion battery with charge status display.
Battery powered hydraulic cutting tool with a cutting range up to 12mm.
➡ See also: Battery Operated Cable Crimping Tools
Cable Cutting Tool
- Open head, rotatable battery powered cable cutting tool
- Klauke EBS12ML is simple and safe: one-button operating concept for controlling all tooling functions
- Ergonomic 2-component housing with soft linings for comfortable and safe one hand operation
- Simple and safe: Automatic retraction of cutting tool head when operation is complete
- Effortless working thanks to low weight
- Maintenance control by LED
|Cutting tool range||max. 12 mm dia.|
|Cutting tool force||45 kN|
|Cutting time||4 s, depending on material thickness|
|Number of cuts||105 at stainless steel 10 mm|
|Battery voltage||10.8 V|
|Battery capacity||1.5 Ah, Li-Ion|
|Charging time||40 min|
|Weight incl. battery||1.8 kg|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.