Fibre Optic Cable Strippers “Tri-Hole” | Ripley Miller FO 103-T-250-J
Ripley Miller FO 103-T-250-J
Cable Stripping Tools | Three Hole Fibre Optic Stripper
FO 103-T-250-J is a three-hole design fibre optic cable stripper manufactured by Ripley Miller to precise tolerances. The diameter holes and V-openings in the blade allow for clean, accurate stripping without scratching or nicking the bare fibre.
This tool efficiently removes 1.6mm to 3mm fibre jackets & buffers down to the 125 micron bare fibre in one compact tool that is factory-set and therefore requires no adjustment in the field. The pivot pin, spring & precision handles with printed stripping reference make the tool simple to use.
Ripley Miller Cable Stripping Tools
Specification & Features
- Length: 5.375 in. (137 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (71 g)
- FO 103-T-250-J Part Number: Miller 80677
➡ T&D distribute a complete range of Cable Jointing Tools for the Fibre Optics, Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunications industries – Miller is a brand of Ripley for wire and cable preparation tools for power, transmission and distribution.
|Model||Order Code||1st Hole Application||2nd Hole Application||3rd Hole Application||Length||Weight|
|FO 103-T-250-J||80677||1.6 – 3 mm Jacket → 900 µm Tight Buffer||900 µm Tight Buffer → 250 µm Buffer Coating||250 µm Buffer Coating → 125 µm Bare Fibre||5.375″
RIPLEY FO 103-T-250-J – Operation Instructions
1. Insert fibre into the appropriate opening of the stripping tool.
2. Close the tool squarely around the fibre. Grasp firmly, do not squeeze hard.
3. Draw the tool along the fibre while keeping the tool perpendicular to the fibre.
4. Clean the stripped fibre and terminate the end per the splice or connector manufacturer’s instruction.
THORNE & DERRICK
Thorne & Derrick are national distributors of LV, MV & HV Cable Installation, Jointing, Substation & Electrical Equipment – servicing businesses involved in cabling, jointing, substation, earthing, overhead line and electrical construction at LV, 11kV, 33kV, 66kV and EHV. Supplying a complete range of power cable accessories to support the installation and maintenance of low/medium and high voltage voltage power systems:
- Slip-on Cable Terminations
- Cold-shrink Cable Terminations
- Heat-shrink Cable Terminations
- Cable Joints – Heat & Cold-shrink
- Separable Connectors (Euromold)
- Surge Arresters & Switchgear/Transformer Bushings
Key Product Categories: Duct Seals | Cable Cleats | Cable Glands | Electrical Safety | Arc Flash Protection | Cable Jointing Tools | Cable Pulling | Earthing | Feeder Pillars | Cable Joints LV | Joints & Terminations MV