House Service Cut Outs HSCO Three Phase SNE & CNE 60/80A or 100A – Lucy Electric
House service cut outs are available as triple phase cut outs that are supplied in either 60/80A or 100A ratings – suitable for small commercial installations.
The HSCO units accept BS 1361 cylindrical cartridge fuses and are available in CNE/SNE figurations with a full range of accessories including sloped mounting boards and complete kits for replacement of cast iron cut outs.
The triple phase cut outs are designed and tested to BS 7657:2010, the HSCOs are manufactured from tough, impact resistant glass fibre polyester material with heavy duty brass terminals.
House Service Cut Outs HSCO
Three Phase SNE & CNE 60/80A or 100A
Features & Benefits
- All mouldings are safety interlocked
- Accept solid aluminium or stranded copper conductors
- Slope board kits available
- Two incoming and outgoing Phase and Neutral terminations which accept up to 35sqmm conductors
- Silver plated Phase terminal contact block
- Serrated bores on Phase/Neutral terminal contact blocks with two M8 hexagon drive pinching screws per conductor
- Two incoming and two outgoing terminals on Earth block each accepting up to 25sqmm conductors