Overhead Pole Mounted Cut Outs 400A – WT Henley
WT Henley Overhead Pole Mounted Cut Outs ensure a safe and reliable low voltage overhead (pole-mounted), 400 amp, cut outs providing rural dwellings with power supply.
Compact, single pole WT Henley overhead pole-mounted cut outs are also available with up to 400A are suitable for low voltage cable termination of stranded/solid, copper or aluminium conductors, 70-300sqmm.
WT Henley overhead pole mounted 400A cut-outs are suitable for pole, cross arm and wall mounting as it is supplied with a M12 coach screw.
Manufactured from glass reinforced polyester, WT Henley fused overhead cut-outs have virtually replaced traditional porcelain cut-outs for pole type cable terminations and are suitable for outdoor applications.
This fused cut out is designed to accommodate standard wedge ‘J’ type fuselinks to BS 88 with 82mm fixing centres. Standard fuselink ratings range from 20 to 400A
Overhead Pole Mounted Cut Outs 400A
Features & Benefits
- Robust and tough design using our own formulation of DMC
- Slide fit front cover for ease of jointing
- ‘Easy fit’ studs accept cable sockets (lugs) up to 300sqmm
- Designed to accept standard ‘J’ type fuselinks
- Fully compliant with the requirements of BS 7656:1993
- Fully meeting the design criteria of IP43