BW40 Brass Cable Gland Kit – Prysmian Bicon KA410-57
Prysmian Bicon KA410-57 (BW40) BW brass cable glands with 40mm entry thread enable cable termination of steel wire armoured (SWA) cables in dry indoor applications – the BW40 cable gland provides mechanical cable retention and electrical continuity via the wire armour locking mechanism for under armour diameters up to 32.1mm.
BW40 brass cable gland kits are used for galvanised steel single wire armour plastic or rubber sheathed cables in dry, dust free and non-hazardous areas.
BW40 cable gland termination suits armoured BS5467, BS6622, BS6724 and BS5308 cables.
Prysmian Bicon BW40
Brass Cable Gland Kit
- Manufacturer: Prysmian
- Brand: Bicon
- Cable Gland Location: Indoor (For outdoor termination of cables see CW40 Cable Gland)
- Order Code: KA410-57 (BW40)
- Type Of Cable Termination: SWA Armoured Cables
- Cable Gland Material: Brass
- Cable Gland Size: BW40
- Quantity Per Kit: 1 Cable Gland
- Under Armour Cable Diameter (A): 32.1mm Maximum
- Armour Wire Diameter: 1.6/2.0mm
- Entry Thread (D) : M40 x 1.5
- Thread Length (E) : 15mm
- Protrusion Length (F): 25mm
- Hexagon A/F (G): 50mm
- Hexagon A/C (H): 57mm
Gland kit order code: pRYSMIAN BW40 KA410-57
|BW Brass Cable Gland Kit Selection Guide For XLPE / SWA / LSF or PVC 600/1000V Cables|
PRYSMIAN CABLE GLANDS
Prysmian cable gland kits available in brass, aluminium, nickel plated or stainless steel for LV, MV or HV cable termination of wire armoured, wire braided and unarmoured cables, including low smoke zero halogen cables in industrial non-hazardous areas.
Flameproof and explosion proof Ex e/Ex d hazardous area cable glands with ATEX and IECEx certifications also available.
Also a complete range of Prysmian single, trefoil and bundled LV-HV cable cleats.