Polypipe Ridgicoil Utilities Cable Duct (Network Rail PADS Approved)
Polypipe Ridgicoil utilities cable duct provides a durable, lightweight and flexible coiled twinwall cable protection and fully complies with BS EN 61386-24:2010, Type 450N specification for normal duty impact resistance.
Ridgicoil utilities cable duct is available in seven outer diameter sizes of 40, 50, 63, 75, 90, 110 and 160mm, in coil lengths of 25m or 50m and can be used for all utilities applications: electricity, motorway communications, street lighting, gas, water, cable TV and telecommunications. Network Rail PADS Approved.
Polypipe Utilities cable duct has a factory installed polypropylene twine and coupling and a low co-efficient of friction for ease of cable installation. T&D offer a full range of utilities cable duct, contact us for further information.
Network Rail PADS Approved Cable Duct
Ridgicoil and Ridgiduct Utilities range of cable duct is approved by the PADS system of Network Rail for low weight, flexible, durable and high strength protection for trackside rail power, S&T cables. Utility ducting is available in a variety of NJUG classification colours to provide cable protection for electricity, street lighting, motorway communications, gas, water, cable TV and telecommunications on Network Rail infrastructure.
- Network Rail PADS Number PA05/05875
Polypipe RidgiCoil Utilities Cable Duct – Features & Benefits
- Complies with BS EN 61386-24:2010,
- Type 450N, normal duty impact resistance
- Network Rail PADS approved cable duct
- Manufactured in polyethylene with excellent impact resistance at low temperatures
- Long coil lengths for reduced jointing cable jointing
- Factory installed polypropylene twine and coupling
- Optional sealing rings for sealed system
- Supplied with an integrated coupling
- Low weight, flexible, durable and high strength
Polypipe RidgiCoil Utilities Cable Duct – Product Range
|Polypipe Ridgicoil Cable Duct Product Code||Inner Duct Diameter (mm)||Outer Duct Diameter (mm)||Length (m)||Cable Duct Colour|
|RC50X50||50mm||50mm||50m||Black, Yellow *, Blue|
|RC63X50**||50mm||63mm||50m||Black, Yellow *, Blue, Orange, Green, Purple|
|RC110X50**||94mm||110mm||50m||Black, Yellow *, Blue, Orange, Green, Purple|
* Please check the requirements of the utility company, who may stipulate a requirement for perforated duct.
* * Network rail PADS approved
Polypipe RidgiCoil Utilities Cable Duct – Couplings & Seals
|Polypipe Ridgicoil Couplings|
|Polypipe Part Number||Outer Diameter (mm)||Pack Quantity|