Cable lubricants manufactured by Socomore are recommended when installing LV-HV power, fibre optic and telecoms cables into cable duct to reduce friction and damage to the cable outer sheath or cable duct – improving cable pulling installation time and increasing labour productivity when used in conjunction with cable socks on all types of low/medium/high voltage cable installations.
Power Cable Lubricants
- LV 600/1000 Volts
- MV 11kV 33kV
- HV 66kV 132kV
- EHV 275kV 400kV
Cable blowing lubricant provides a significant reduction of the friction coefficient developed during the placement of cables in ducts and sub-ducts using blowing and air carrying techniques.
Types Of Cable Lubricant
- Cable Ease – Cable Blowing Lubricant (Telecoms)
- Techlube FO – Fibre Optic Cable Pulling Lubricant
- Techlube HD – Heavy Power High Voltage HV Power Cable Lubricant (Water Based)
- Techlube M – Water Based Cable Lubricant (Microspheres)
- Techlube Multi – Water Based Cable Lubricant (Multi Purpose)
- Techlube PHD – Water Based Cable Lubricant (Pourable)
Cable lubricants from Socomore are suitable for underground and above ground low and high voltage power and telecoms cables – non-toxic, water-based cable lubricants for cable pulling and cable installation.
SOCOMORE – DISTRIBUTORS, STOCKISTS & SUPPLIERS
Thorne & Derrick provide competitive prices and fast delivery from stock for the complete range of Socomore cable lubricant.
View the complete range of cable lubricants manufactured by Socomore ➡
T&D - CABLE ♦ JOINT ♦ TERMINATE ♦ CONNECT ♦ LUBRICATE ♦ GLAND ♦ CLEAT ♦ CRIMP ♦ DUCT ♦ SEAL ♦ REPAIR ♦ LV MV HV 11KV 33KV