T3CDSHT50S Triton Cable Gland – CMP
T3CDSHT50S Triton cable gland for terminating single wire armour (SWA), aluminium wire armour (AWA), pliable wire armour (PWA), wire braid, aluminium strip and steel tape armoured type cables located in Zone 2 hazardous areas and forms part of the CMP T3CDSHT Triton range.
CMP triton T3CDSHT50S Glands
Hazardous Area & Explosive Atmosphere Cable Gland
- Metric Cable Gland Size – M50
- Cable Bedding Diameter “A” – Min 29.5mm – 38.1mm
- Overall Cable Diameter “B” – Min 35.2 – Max 46.7mm
- CW Cable Gland Weight – 1.12kg
- Order Code: CMP T3CDSHT50S Triton
- Product Type – Triton Cable Gland (Nickel Plated Brass, Stainless Steel, Aluminium)
Hazardous Area Protection
- Ex d IIC Gb, Ex e IIC Gb, Ex nR IIC Gc, Ex ta IIIC Da, Ex d I Mb, Ex e I Mb
Cable Types – Single Wire Armour (SWA), Aluminium Wire Armour (AWA), Pliable Wire Armour (PWA), Steel Tape Armour (STA), Aluminium Strip Armour (ASA), Screened Flexible (EMC) Wire Braid (e.g CY/SY), Wire Braid Armour (e.g SWB). For MV/HV cables check with T&D.
➡ View the complete range of Hazardous Area Explosive Atmosphere Cable Glands.