Earthing Spigots | Substation Suspended Earthing Spigots By PBwel
Published 12 Jan 2021
Substation Suspended Earthing Spigots
The PBwel Substation portable earthing equipment range is designed to meet the specific requirements of ENA Technical Specification 41-21.
PBwel offer range of spigots such as Suspended Busbar Spigot, Type A & Type B Aluminium Spigots, Type C Spigot, Type D Spigot and Type H Suspended Busbar Aluminium Spigot.
All PBwel Spigots are designed to be permanently fitted to a new or existing busbar. The PBwel spigots have a proven track record of assurance and quality, which has been fully approved and tested by the National Grid and are in use throughout the UK substations.
Suspended Earthing Spigot
- 1kN Mechanical Load
- 900 Amps Continuous Current Rating
- RIV and Corona Discharge Test @ 400kV Rating
- 80kA/1s Short Circuit Rating including a peak at 200kA
- 40kA/3s Short Circuit Rating including a peak at 100kA
Suspended Busbar types and part numbers
|Product Preference||Body Part Number||Spigot Part Number||Busbar Size (mm)|
* Note: A Suspended Busbar requires both a body and spigot assembly as shown upon the chart.
Suspended Earthing Spigot Range
- Quick Installations
- Can be set up by one person
- Suitable for existing and new busbars
- National Grid Approved
Substation Spigot Range
|Bolt On Corona Shields For Spigots||Suspended Busbar Spigot CE75, CE76 & CE77||Type A Aluminium Spigots||Type B Aluminium Spigots|
|Type C Spigots||Type D Spigots 63.5 230 Aluminium||Type E Spigots||Type H Spigots Suspended Aluminium Spigot|
PB WEIR – DISTRIBUTORS, STOCKISTS & SUPPLIERS
PB Weir Substation Earthing and Transmission Line Earthing Equipment include line end clamps, earth end clamps, portable earthing leads and operating poles for high voltage substations, overhead power line and transmission line applications – voltages include 11kV, 33kV, 66kV, 132kV up to 400kV.
Thorne & Derrick provide competitive prices and fast delivery from stock for the complete range of PB Weir substation earthing and transmission line earthing equipment.
In 2018 In 2018 PB Weir joined the Novarc group and re-branded as PBwel and now, through the ESP group of companies, we are able to supply, support and maintain a comprehensive range of Electrical Safety Equipment which includes: Earthing, Insulated Tools, Arc Flash Protection, Personal Voltage Detection Helmets, Insulating Gloves, Voltage Detection, Operating Poles & Lock-Out Tag-out.
- E-Shark Safety Helmet By PBwel
- MTAG DR 69 kV Multi Voltage Detector Dual Range
- Network Rail Case Study New Overhead Line Equipment
- Drain Earths | PBwel 50sqmm Arctic Orange Field Drain Earth
- PBwel Transmission Line Earthing Leads 132kV, 275kV, 400kV
- Long Blues | Rail Portable Earthing By PBwel | Network Rail Approved
- PBwel Earthing Leads For Temporary Earthing Of Transmission Line Conductors 132kV, 275kV, 400kV
LV, MV & HV JOINTING, EARTHING, SUBSTATION & ELECTRICAL EQPT
Thorne & Derrick International are specialist distributors of LV, MV & HV Cable Installation, Jointing, Duct Sealing, Substation & Electrical Equipment – servicing UK and global businesses involved in cable installations, cable jointing, substation, overhead line and electrical construction at LV, 11kV, 33kV and EHV.