Pole Mounted Cut Outs CNE & SNE – Lucy Electric
Lucy Electric pole mounted cut outs are 400A rated and suitable for a BS88 J type fuse. Typically used in rural environments, the pole mounted cut outs (also known as PMC400) can be used to provide an open point in the ring circuit.
Lucy PMC400 are capable of terminating up to 185sqmm copper and aluminium conductor cables and providing reliable low voltage power supply to rural and remote dwellings.
The pole mounted 400amp cut outs conform to BS7656, have 83mm fixing centres and are supplied with coach bolts for installation to wooden poles.
Pole Mounted Cut Outs CNE & SNE
Features & Benefits
Lucy Electric PMC400
- Captive external cover screws with brass thread inserts
- Fine pitch thread for fuse holder wedge tightening screws
- Single keyhole fixing allows unit to be hung on pre-fitted coach screw
- Suitable for compression or mechanical shear bolt lugs
- Fuse handle can be secured to cut-out body with a lanyard during maintenance
- Test probe access in fuse handle
- Two flexible “doughnut” style cable sealing bushes provided
- Maximum size incoming cable: 300sqmm
- Accepts BS 88 fuses with 83mm centres
- Fixed M12 studs for cable lug attachment
With the cover in place Lucy PMC400 is IP43, according to BS EN 60529.
Flammability rating UL94 V2, self-extinguishing 30 seconds at 960°C.
- Height, 217mm
- Width, 310mm
- Depth, 180mm
Lucy Switchgear Low Voltage Cut Outs & Fusegear
Lucy Switchgear low voltage switching, protection and fusegear for LV electrical distribution includes street lighting cut outs (single pole SNE), house service cut outs, heavy duty (200A, 300A, 400A, 600A) cut outs, pole mounted cut outs, ABC boxes, and vertical busbar arrangements (Lucy MSDB vertical and Lucy MSDB horizontal types).