Insulating Poles MV HV 33kV 66kV 110kV
Pfisterer insulating poles are hand-held insulated poles for operating and testing live components. They consist of insulating part, hand protecting shield, handle and receiving head for e.g the manipulation of insulating guard plates.
Large-size, extendable and durable insulated poles for reaching up to higher electrical applications safely and without needing to use ladders. The range consists of insulating, switching, single earthing, two piece earthing and earthing poles for rail power systems.
Pfisterer offers various types of insulating poles for different applications:
- Insulating Poles MV HV EHV Up To 110kV
- Insulating Poles Telescopic MV HV EHV Up to 110kV
- Switching Poles – Medium & High Voltage MV HV EHV Poles
- Single Pole Earthing Poles With & Without Line Clamps
- Single Pole Telescopic Earthing Poles With & Without Line Clamps
- Two Piece Earthing Poles With Line Fixed Point
- Earthing Poles For Rail Power Systems
Insulating poles are available to suit high voltage substation, transmission line and distribution line applications.