Phase Comparators MV HV 11kV 33kV
Pfisterer range of phase comparators are used for Medium Voltage & High Voltage AC DC installations up to 33kV/36kV and are used to check the phase coincidence in three-phase networks on MV HV overhead lines and switchgear – the comparators are suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications and tested in accordance with IEC 61481.
Single-pole phase comparators
Single-Pole Phase Comparator | Pfisterer SPPC 5 Dual | 5 – 10kV & 20 -36 kV
Single-pole phase comparators of type SPPC have the same construction as Pfisterer voltage detectors. This ensures a high level of both safety and reliability. Phase comparison takes place using a single-pole phase comparator SPPC, and making contact with both conductors one after the other.
- Single-pole Phase Comparator SPPC – available for various nominal voltages and voltage ranges
- Single-pole Phase Comparator SPPC, Switchable – can switch between three nominal voltage ranges using the voltage range switching ring
Features & Benefits
- Visual signalling
- Green, red and yellow LED display
- Maximum resistance to interference fields
- Self-test at switch-on
- Phase comparator can be used in rain and snow
- Removeable contact electrode top piece, as forked electrode
11kV Phase Comparator
Double Pole | Medium & High Voltages up to 11kV
Deltameter 5 is a measuring device suitable for indicating the voltage difference between two phases. The Phase Comparator is tested to IEC 61481 providing a highly precise measurment instrument for electrical safety and MV HV switching operations. A complete range of Detection & Testing Instruments are available for 33kV and up to EHV for overhead lines and electricity substation.
- Deltameter 5 – double-pole phase comparator type with two insulating poles and two convenient handles
Features & Benefits
- Double pole type with two insulating poles and two convenient handles
- For use on 3-phase systems with a nominal frequency of 50 Hz and nominal voltage between 1kV and 13kV
- Phase comparator can be used in rain or snow
- 7-segment 4-digit LED display, digit height 14 mm
- 10 V resolution
- +/-5 % accuracy on a measured value of +30 V
- Connecting cable length 1000 mm
- Artificial leather case included
33kV Phase Comparators
Single Pole Phase Comparator for Indoor & Outdoor Medium & High Voltage Power Systems
Step 1: Storage of the Reference Phase
Step 2: Search for the Phase in Accordance with Reading Recorded in Step 1
The CATU CL-7 range of phase comparators are suitable for use on 50 and 60 Hz networks and is tested in accordance with IEC EN 61481 – the following table enables the selection of the correct comparator for phase checking on medium voltage 6.6kV, 11kV, 15kV, 25kV and 33kV electrical networks. See Two-Pole version.
|CATU Electrical Part Ref||Operating Voltage||Type LF 22||Aerial Total Length||Weight|
Electrical Safety & Distribution Equipment
Thorne & Derrick distribute the most extensive range of Electrical Safety & Distribution Equipment to the Power Transmission & Distribution industry in the onshore and offshore wind, solar, rail, oil/gas, data centre, battery storage and utility sectors. We service UK and international clients working on underground cables, overhead lines, substations and electrical construction at 11kV and up to and EHV transmission and distribution voltages.