Lucy Zodion Mini Steel Feeder Pillars
Feeder Pillars LV Electrical Power Distribution
Lucy Zodion Mini feeder pillars are manufactured from galvanised steel (with optional painted versions) for LV power distribution and control – the top mounted tri-head lock secures the door in place for electrical safety and a vandalism deterrent. With the lock opened, the door lifts away from its slot location at the bottom of the cabinet to provide unrestricted access to the internal electrical components housed internal to the pillar.
Mini Pillars are available in 7 sizes from the Fortress range: 113mm – 503mm widths with a 3mm feeder pillar shell thickness, single door and bitumen painted root section for improved service life. Small mini feeder pillars have a removable door, not hinged, to provide unrestricted access to the electrical equipment located on the pillar backboard.
The feeder pillars are specified by most UK housebuilders and developers to provide low voltage electricity supply to new housing and residential development projects – the pillars can be custom engineered and pre-wired to suit the power supply requirements of the housing scheme.
Features & Benefits
- Removable pillar door with tri-head locks
- Back board made from 18mm treated exterior grade plywood
- Detachable roof enabling pre-equipped back board to be installed on site
- ‘Danger’ warning label fitted in pillar door recess
- Earth lead between pillar body and door
- High quality UV resistant paint to an average thickness of 60 microns
- Stainless steel fixings and locks
- Detachable root section finished in bitumen enriched paint
Fortress Mini Pillars are available in the following finishes:
- HDG: Mild steel hot dip galvanised steel to BS EN ISO 1461
- HDP: Mild steel hot dip galvanised steel to BS EN ISO 1461 followed by a pre-treatment then painted grey RAL 7012 as standard
Lucy Zodion Mini Steel Feeder Pillars – Dimensions
The ranges of Mini feeder pillars from the Fortress range manufactured by Lucy Zodion are shown in the selection table below:
|Lucy Zodion Mini Feeder Pillar Size Code||4810||4811||4812||4813||4814||4815||4816|
|Nominal Size in inches (WxD)||4×4||6×4||6×6||8×6||10×6||14×6||19×10|
|Height (H) Above Ground||785mm||785mm||785mm||785mm||785mm||985mm||1000mm|
|Root Section (R)||300mm||300mm||300mm||300mm||300mm||300mm||300mm|
|Door Opening Height (DH)||510mm||510mm||510mm||510mm||510mm||710mm||800mm|
|Working Depth (WD)||85mm||85mm||130mm||130mm||130mm||130mm||199mm|
|Backboard Size (WxH)||90 x 500mm||140 x 500mm||140 x 500mm||190 x 500mm||240 x 500mm||345 x 700mm||480 x 780mm|
|Feeder Pillar Stock Code (Galv)||THM0025272||THM0025273||THM0027610||THM0025275||THM0025276||THM0025277||THM0025279|
Ordering Feeder Pillars
The ordering code for Lucy Zodion Mini feeder pillars from the Fortress range is comprised of 4 sections.
Section 1 – Feeder Pillar Size
- 4810 – H = 785, W = 113, D = 120
- 4811 – H = 785, W = 163, D = 120
- 4812 – H = 785, W = 163, D = 170
- 4813 – H = 785, W = 213, D = 170
- 4814 – H = 785, W = 265, D = 170
- 4815 – H = 985, W = 365, D = 170
- 4816 – H = 1000, W = 503, D = 250
Section 2 – Material Type
- HDG – Hot Dip Galvanised Steel
- HDP – Hot Dip Galvanised Steel (Painted Grey Standard | Other Paint Colours On Request)
Section 3 – Nominal Material Thickness
- 3 – 3mm
Section 4 – Feeder Pillar Options
- PW – Pre Wired Electrical Distribution Pillar
- SL – Special Locks
- SS – Stainless Steel
Complete range of Feeder Pillar Accessories available.
T&D are Main Distributors for Lucy Zodion feeder pillars for LV power distribution – a choice of surface finish and pillar base materials (galvanised steel, stainless steel, cast iron and GRP) is available from stock.