CATU CL-7-10/30 11kV 30kV Single Pole MV HV Phase Comparator
CATU’s CL-7-10/30 single pole phase comparators identify voltage differences between two points on 11kV and 30kV medium voltage (MV) cables and are for indoor and outdoor use – typical applications include checking phase matching and integrity testing of MV/HV fuses on high voltage circuits up to 30kV.
When applied to the medium or high voltage electricity sources under testing the hand held CATU phase comparators provide clear visual indication of an “out of phase” condition.
- GREEN LED – Phasing Indication
- RED LED – Non-Phasing Indication
- ORANGE LED – Memorised Phase Status Voltage Function
Single Pole Phase Comparator
11kV 30kV mEDIUM & HIGH VOLTAGES
- Part Number – CATU Electrical CL-7-10/30-* Specify type C or K when ordering
- Voltage – 10kV up to 11kV 30kV
- Type LF 22 – 9V
- Aerial Total Length – 0.90m
- Weight – 900g
- LV MV HV EHV Phase Comparators also available
- Call T&D To Discuss 11kV 33kV Substation Equipment
Contact T&D for prices, delivery and technical support for CATU CL-7-10/30.
CATU – Electrical Safety for mv hv ehv
T&D distribute the complete range of CATU Electrical Safety Equipment protecting cable jointers, overhead linesmen and utility workers from the electrocution and arc flash hazards associated with medium/high and extra high voltage cables, conductors and substations.