TE1FU50 Triton Cable Gland – CMP
TE1FU50 Triton cable gland for terminating single wire armour (SWA), wire braid, strip and tape armoured type cables located in Zone 2 hazardous areas and forms part of the CMP TE1FU Triton range.
CMP triton TE1FU50 Glands
Hazardous Area & Explosive Atmosphere Cable Gland
- Metric Cable Gland Size – M50
- Cable Bedding Diameter “A” – Min 35.6mm – 44.0mm
- Overall Cable Diameter “B” – Min 40.4 – Max 53.0mm
- CW Cable Gland Weight – 1.37kg
- Order Code: CMP TE1FU50 Triton
- Product Type – Triton Cable Gland (Nickel Plated Brass, Stainless Steel, Aluminium)
Hazardous Area Protection
- Ex d IIC Gb, Ex e IIC Gb, Ex nR IIC Gc, Ex ta IIIC Da, Ex d I Mb, Ex e I Mb
Cable Types – Single Wire Armour (SWA), Aluminium Wire Armour (AWA), Pliable Wire Armour (PWA), Steel Tape Armour (STA), Aluminium Strip Armour (ASA), Screened Flexible (EMC) Wire Braid (e.g CY/SY), Wire Braid Armour (e.g SWB). For MV/HV cables check with T&D.
➡ View the complete range of Hazardous Area Explosive Atmosphere Cable Glands.