TE1FU90 Triton Cable Gland – CMP
TE1FU90 Triton cable gland for terminating single wire armour (SWA), wire braid, strip and tape armoured type cables located in Zone 2 hazardous areas and forms part of the CMP TE1FU Triton range.
CMP triton TE1FU90 Glands
Hazardous Area & Explosive Atmosphere Cable Gland
- Metric Cable Gland Size – M90
- Cable Bedding Diameter “A” – Min 66.6mm – 78.6mm
- Overall Cable Diameter “B” – Min 76.2 – Max 90.3mm
- CW Cable Gland Weight – 4.62kg
- Order Code: CMP TE1FU90 Triton
- Product Type – Triton Cable Gland (Nickel Plated Brass, Stainless Steel, Aluminium)
Hazardous Area Protection
- Ex d IIC Gb, Ex e IIC Gb, Ex nR IIC Gc, Ex ta IIIC Da, Ex d I Mb, Ex e I Mb
Cable Types – Single Wire Armour (SWA), Aluminium Wire Armour (AWA), Pliable Wire Armour (PWA), Steel Tape Armour (STA), Aluminium Strip Armour (ASA), Screened Flexible (EMC) Wire Braid (e.g CY/SY), Wire Braid Armour (e.g SWB). For MV/HV cables check with T&D.
➡ View the complete range of Hazardous Area Explosive Atmosphere Cable Glands.