TE1FUPB40 Triton Cable Gland – CMP
TE1FUPB40 Triton cable gland for terminating single wire armour (SWA), wire braid, strip and tape armoured type cables located in Zone 2 hazardous areas and forms part of the CMP TE1FUPB Triton range. Used also for terminating lead sheathed cables in hazardous areas and explosive atmospheres.
CMP triton TE1FUPB40 Glands
Hazardous Area & Explosive Atmosphere Cable Gland
- Metric Cable Gland Size – M40
- Cable Bedding Diameter “A” – Min 22.0mm – 31.2mm
- Overall Cable Diameter “B” – Min 27.9 – Max 40.4mm
- CW Cable Gland Weight – 0.80kg
- Order Code: CMP TE1FUPB40 Triton
- Product Type – Triton Cable Gland (Nickel Plated Brass, Stainless Steel, Aluminium)
Hazardous Area Protection
- Ex d IIC Gb, Ex e IIC Gb, Ex nR IIC Gc, Ex ta IIIC Da, Ex d I Mb, Ex e I Mb
Cable Types – Lead Sheathed & Single Wire Armour (LC/SWA), Lead Sheathed & Aluminium Wire Armour (LC/AWA), Lead Sheathed & Wire Braid Armour (LC/SWB), Lead Sheathed & Pliable Wire Armour (LC/PWA), Lead Sheathed & Steel Tape Armour (LC/STA), Lead Sheathed & Aluminium Strip Armour (LC/ASA). For MV/HV cables check with T&D.
➡ View the complete range of Hazardous Area Explosive Atmosphere Cable Glands.