RIDGID RP 350 Press Tool
Stocked & Distributed in the UK by Thorne & Derrick
RIDGID RP 350 Press Tools
RP 350 Press Tool | For Use With The RIDGID STRUTSLAYR Strut Channel Cutter
The RP 350 Press Tool from RIDGID, now available from stock from Thorne & Derrick, is the latest and most efficient press tool featuring a brushless motor that is capable of over 100,000 press cycles. The tool requires no scheduled maintenance and can access to hard-to-reach locations with an endless 360° swivel. With the most advanced LED interface and lighting, the RP 350 has been upgraded from top to bottom.
With NEW brushless motor technology, the RP 350 press tool offers:
- Higher Performance (faster pressing)
- Higher Efficiency (more press per charge)
- Safer Operations (no sparks, no overheating)
- More Durability (no brushes to wear)
- Xtreme Long Life-Cycle (reaching over 100K press cycles).
The brushless technology combined with an advanced hydraulic system allows the RIDGID RP 350 to reach over 100,000 press cycles without requiring any scheduled maintenance during its lifetime. There is no Service Interval, no Periodic Service Requirement and no Scheduled Service Downtime.
RiDgid RP 350 Press Tool Features
- NEW Brushless Motor Protection – A brushless motor that is capable of over 100,000 press cycles
- No Service Interval – No periodic service requirement and no scheduled service downtime.
- Infinite Swivel Head – (> 360°) for Endless Flexibility on the jobsite. Press from any possible angle!
- Integrated Jobsite Lighting – 12 LED lights effectively light up the darkest jobsite environments.
- Bolt Sensor Plus – Safety First! RP 350 only works when the bolt is fully locked. Now with wireless tech and special knob design.
- Press-Check! – RIDGID Exclusive Sensor monitors and confirms every single press cycle. For your peace of mind!
- Speed-Press! – Pressing 54 mm Stainless Steel in just 5 seconds? Only with the Brushless RP 350!
- Full Power Access – Either use the RP 350 with RIDGID Li-Ion batteries 18 V, corded power adapter (5m cable) or with Makita LXT-series batteries 18 V.
- Advanced LED Interface – 4 color-coded LED panels instantly provide critical tool information.
RIDGID PRESS TOOL Specification
|Minimum Force Output||32 kN|
|Crimp Cycle Time||3-4 seconds|
|Power Source (B-Version)||18 V 2.5 Ah Li-Ion Battery (Default), 18 V 5.0Ah Li-Ion (Optional)|
|Power Source (C-Version)||Power Adapter w/ 5 m Cable|
|Bolt Sensor||Yes, RIDGID Bolt Sensor PLUS|
RP 350-B TOOL KITS (INCL. 1X 2.5AH BATTERY, 1X FAST-CHARGER AND CARRYING CASE)
RIDGID 350-B Part Number
|67088||RP 350-B Tool Kit (No Jaws)|
|67093||RP 350-B Kit + V15-18-22|
|67098||RP 350-B Kit + V15-22-28|
|67103||RP 350-B Kit + V18-22-28|
|67108||RP 350-B Kit + TH16-20-26|
|67113||RP 350-B Kit + U16-20-25|
|69818||RP 350-B Kit + M15-18-22|
|69823||RP 350-B Kit + M15-22-28|
RP 350-C TOOL KITS (INCL. 1X POWER ADAPTER W/ 5M CABLE AND CARRYING CASE)
RIDGID 350-C Part Number
|67123||RP 350-C Kit (No Jaws)|
|67128||RP 350-C Kit + V15-18-22|
|67133||RP 350-C Kit + V15-22-28|
|67138||RP 350-C Kit + V18-22-28|
|67143||RP 350-C Kit + TH16-20-26|
|67148||RP 350-C Kit + U16-20-25|
|69808||RP 350-C Kit + M15-18-22|
|69813||RP 350-C Kit + M15-22-28|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.