Stokbord Cable Covers – 33kV Cable Protection For Underground MV-HV Cable Trench
Stokbord Cable Covers from Centriforce provide heavy duty, high impact, underground cable protection for fibre optic, low voltage, high voltage (11kV, 22kV, 33kV, 66kV) and extra high voltage (132kV-400kV) power cable networks.
Manufactured from high impact recycled polyethylene sheet the cable covers are designed to withstand damage from plant or hand tools.
Stokbord cable covers provide high visibility and easy installation making them the number one choice for utility protection applications particularly for high voltage cables.
The cable covers come as standard with a red background with yellow top tape containing the warning legend ” Caution Electric Cable Below “.
Cable covers are fully jointed, laid overlapped and held firm with plastic jointing pegs – a direct replacement for concrete cable covers and steel plate.
Stokbord Cable Covers Benefits
There are many benefits over steel and concrete cable covers / tiles / plates:
- Gives the clearest warning to third parties
- Can be custom made with sizes to suit
- Contains bold warning text and company logo for clear identification
- Damage to cables less likely therefore reducing the cost of repairs and supply disruption
- Lightweight and easy to install irrespective of weather conditions
- Durable with good impact resistance
- Rotproof and resistant to wide range of soil conditions
33kV Cable Protection Specification
|Cable Cover Length||Width|