Tapetile Cable Covers – 11kV Cable Protection For Underground MV-HV Cable Trench
Centritile cable warning Tapetile is rolled out into the cable trench for quick and easy protection of low voltage, high voltage, street lighting and underground electricity cables up to 11kV.
Custom printed cable warning tape tile for high voltage cable protection is available to all DNO specifications.
Centritile Underground Cable Protection – Specifications
Standard Tapetile sizes available are :
- 40 metres x 150mm x 2.5mm Tape Tile Centritile Cable Protection
- 40 metres x 200mm x 2.5mm Tape Tile Centritile Cable Protection
- 50 metres x 150mm x 2mm Tape Tile Centritile Cable Protection
- 50 metres x 200mm x 2mm Tape Tile Centritile Cable Protection
Centritile warning tape can be produced up to 4mm thickness and 600mm width.
Underground Tapetile Applications – Electric, Gas & Water
- Electric : Red/Brown background with yellow tape/black lettering
- Fibre Optic : Green background with black lettering
- Gas : Yellow background with black lettering
- Water : Blue background with black lettering
Centritile cable protection is available in other colours upon request.
Centritile Cable Protection Standards
Centritile underground cable protection is approved by utilities worldwide and complies with ENATS 12-23.
- Clear warning to third parties of underground cables and pipes
- Contains company logo in bold warning text for clear cable identification
- Damages to LV-HV cables less likely reducing the cost of repairs
- Lightweight and easy to install irrespective of weather conditions
- Durable with good impact resistance
- Rot-proof and resistant to wide range of soil conditions
Centritile Tapetile cable protection rolls are available custom printed to DNO specifications including SSE Scottish & Southern Energy, Scottish Power SP Energy Networks, Electricity North West, Northern Powergrid, Western Power Distribution, UK Power Networks and NIE Northern Ireland Electricity – providing 11kV and 33kV underground cable protection.