House Service Cut Outs 240V 415V CNE & SNE – WT Henley
WT Henley house service cut outs are available as single pole house service cut-outs, single pole and neutral house service cut outs and triple pole with neutral house service cut out units.
WT Henley Series 5, 6, 7 and 8 house service cut outs are specified throughout the UK electricity distribution network.
WT Henley 240/415v house service cut-outs are available with 60A, 80A or 100A rating for terminating cables up to 35sqmm (copper or aluminium).
House Service Cut Outs
240V 415V CNE & SNE
- Series 5 house service cut outs are designed to provide a replacement cut-out for existing PILC installations (SNE or CNE). Single pole cut-outs, single pole and neutral cut-outs and triple pole and neutral cut-out versions are available
- Series 6 house service cut outs are designed for use on Separate Neutral & Earth Systems (SNE)
- Series 7 house service cut outs are designed for use on Combined Neutral & Earth Systems (CNE). SP and SP+N/E house service cut-outs are available
- Series 8 house service cut outs are designed for use on CNE or SNE systems rated up to 100A
Specially designed WT Henley house service cut outs prevent the theft of unmetered electricity via tap-offs between the cut out and meter.
- CNE Cable Combined Neutral & Earth – a CNE cable has a combined neutral and earth metallic outer sheath with PVC covering and is used in PME (protective multiple earthing) LV earthing systems; in BS7671 (IEE Wiring Regulations) this is called TN-C-S. This system has a combined neutral and earth up to the cutout and then a separate neutral and earth on the customers side
- SNE Cable Separate Neutral Earth – a SNE cable has separate neutral and earth conductors, the neutral conductor is a fourth core and the earth conductor forms a protective sheath. This cable is generally used in a TN-S (separate neutral and earth) LV earthing system