Capacitor Fuses – MV HV Fuses 1.2kV- 4.3kV Capacitors ANSI ABB CLC
MV HV | Medium & High Voltage Electrical Circuit & Equipment Protection
Full Range Capacitor Fuses up to 4.3 kV
Rated Voltages | 1.2 kV – 4.3 kV
Rated Currents | 25 A – 175 A
ABB CLC capacitor fuses are current-limiting fuses which are especially suited for individual unit fusing of low voltage single and three phase capacitors for metal-enclosed equipment, 1.2 – 4.3kV, 25-175A.
CLC fuses, manufactured by ABB, are suitable for 1.2kV up to 4.3kV capacitor applications for MV-HV power applications in accordance with IEC specification.
ABB CLC current limiting fuses are back-up type medium voltage fuses which limit the value of prospective short-circuit currents during the interruption process and extended the life time of nearby installed electrical equipment. CLC fuses when used in combination with load break switches equipped with fuse tripping system ensures control over the full range of overload and short-circuit currents on medium/high voltage power systems.
- Product Category: MV HV Medium & High Voltage Fuses
- Fuse Type: ABB CLC
- Application: Capacitors (MV Medium Voltage)
- Voltage: 1.2kV – 4.3kV
- Specification: IEC
- See Also Medium Voltage Products| Surge Arresters | Bushings | Electrical Safety
ABB CLC Transformer Fuses
Features & Benefits
- Fuse medium voltage ratings of 1.2kV, 1.8kV, 2.5kV, 3.0 kV and 4.3/2.5kV
- Designed for indoor use or in an enclosure, protected from outdoor weather conditions
- MV fuses capable to control full range of overload currents (except 4.3/2.5kV ratings)
- The interrupting capacity on ABB CLC fuses is more than adequate to protect in majority of medium voltage applications
- Significantly reduces maximum expected value of short circuit currents that increase isolation life time
- Also: MV HV Surge Arresters 11kV 33kV
MV HV Transformer Switchgear Cable Connectors & Terminations
Thorne & Derrick also distribute an extensive range of MV-HV Joints, Connectors & Terminations for installing medium/high voltage power cables onto gas insulated switchgear networks up to 33kV – this includes outer cone (Nexans Euromold) and inner cone (Pfisterer CONNEX) type cable plug and connectors. MV-HV fuses are available for transformer, switchgear, motor circuit and capacitor protection.