11kV Phase Comparator – Medium Voltage IEC61481 Phase Comparator
Pfisterer Deltameter 5 is a 11kV phase comparator suitable for indicating the voltage difference between two phases.
When inter-connecting different medium voltage systems, protective devices may be actuated as a result of incorrect phase and voltage levels. This can occur even though phase relationship tests with IEC 61481 phase comparators have indicated ‘phase coincidence’. In these instances the Deltameter 5 can be used to supplement the phase relationship tests with phase comparators.
The 11kV phase comparator indicates the quantitative voltage difference between two phases on a four-digit segment display with a resolution of 10 V. The Deltameter 5 thus provides a highly precise decision-making tool for imminent switching operations.
11kV Phase Comparator – Technical Specification
- Double pole type with two insulating poles and two convenient handles
- For use on 3-phase systems with a nominal frequency of 50 Hz and nominal voltage between 1 and 13 kV
- Can be used in rain or snow
- 7-segment 4-digit LED display, digit height 14 mm
- 10 V resolution
- ±5 % accuracy on a measured value of +30 V
- Connecting cable length 1000 mm
- Artificial leather case included
|Pfisterer Part Number||930 450 001|
|Nominal voltage Un (kV)||1 – 13|
|Nominal frequency fN (Hz)||50|
|Application||Switchgear / Overhead Line|
|Type of device||complete|
|Total length LG (mm)||1190|
|Penetration depth Ai (mm)||520|