Panduit MTRTH Cable Tie Retained Tension Tool
Panduit Cable Tie Retained Tension Tool – MTRTH
- For use with: Stainless Steel Retained Tension Cable Ties
- Tool Type: Manual Cut-Off
- Cable Tie Tension Type: Controlled Tension
- Overall Length: 10.43″ | 265mm
- Overall Width: 2.16″ | 55mm
- Overall Height: 7.17″ | 182mm
- Colour: Black
- Used with the following Panduit Cable Tie ranges: MLT/EH/EH15/SH or MLTFC/EH/SH
To enable the bundling, fastening and clamping of LV MV HV cables, Panduit the world-leading manufacturer of cable ties, provide the most extensive range of non-metallic and stainless steel cable ties for use in harsh and hazardous area applications.
Cable Tie Tools
Panduit MTRTH has an adjustable mechanism to provide user with pre-set controlled tension for repeatable applications. Smooth cable tie cut off eliminates burrs or sharp edges after installation to deliver added cable bundle protection and job site safety. Cable tie tensioning mechanism provides improved durability compared to conventional gripper style tools. Changeover kits available from Panduit to allow for installation of all cable tie cross sections with one cabling tool.