Panduit GS4MT Cable Tie Tool
Panduit Stainless Steel Cable Tie Tool – GS4MT
- For use with: Coated and Uncoated Panduit Cable Ties
- Tool Type: Manual Clipping
- Cable Tie Tension Type: Controlled Tension
- Overall Length: 6.88″ | 174.8mm
- Overall Width: 1.08″ | 27.4mm
- Overall Height: 5.42″ | 137.7mm
- Colour: Grey
- Used with the following Panduit Cable Tie ranges: MLT/S/LH/H/EH, MLTC/H, MLTFC/S/H or MLTDH/EH
- PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
To enable the bundling, fastening and clamping of LV MV HV cables, Panduit the world-leading manufacturer of cable ties, provide the most extensive range of non-metallic and stainless steel cable ties for use in harsh and hazardous area applications.
Cable Tie Tools
Panduit GS4MT is a fully adjustable stainless steel cable tie tool for fast and effortless installation of cable ties with side entry for immediate positioning of cable ties. The tool is lightweight for one handed operation. GS4MT, manufactured by Panduit, automatically tensions and cuts off the cable tie when predetermined tension is reached, providing more reliable installations making it ideal for high production applications. Installs standard 0.18 inch (4.6mm), light-heavy 0.25 inch (6.4mm) and heavy 0.31 inch (7.9mm) cross section cable ties.