Panduit PPTMT Cable Tie Tool
Panduit Cable Tie & Custom Length Banding Tool – PPTMT
- For use with: Coated and Uncoated Panduit Cable Ties and Continuous Banding
- Tool Type: Manual Clipping
- Cable Tie Tension Type: Controlled Tension
- Overall Length: 11.28″ | 286.6mm
- Overall Width: 2.13″ | 54mm
- Overall Height: 8.36″ | 212.3mm
- Colour: Grey
- Used with the following Panduit Cable Tie ranges: MLT/S/LH/H, MLTC/H, MLTFC/S/H, MLTD/H, or MB/S/H or MBC/H
To enable the bundling, fastening and clamping of LV MV HV cables, Panduit the world-leading manufacturer of cable ties, provide the most extensive range of non-metallic and stainless steel cable ties for use in harsh and hazardous area applications.
Cable Tie Tools
Panduit PPTMT is a fully adjustable pneumatic hand tool for fast and effortless installation of cable ties with side entry for immediate positioning of cable ties. The tool is lightweight for one handed operation, operates 85 PSI (586 KPA Bar) non-lubricated air and requires no special maintenance. PPTMT, manufactured by Panduit, automatically tensions and cuts off the cable tie when predetermined tension is reached, providing more reliable and consistent installations making it ideal for high production applications.