Panduit ST2MT Cable Tie Tool
Panduit Stainless Steel Cable Tie Tool – ST2MT
- For use with: Coated & Uncoated Panduit Cable Ties
- Tool Type: Manual Clipping
- Cable Tie Tension Type: Controlled Tension
- Overall Length: 7.88″ | 200.2mm
- Overall Width: 1.13″ | 28.7mm
- Overall Height: 5.81″ | 147.6mm
- Colour: Black
- Used with the following Panduit Cable Tie ranges: MLT/S/LH/H/EH/LPAL, MLTC/H, MLTFC/S/H/EH or MLTD/H/EH
To enable the bundling, fastening and clamping of LV MV HV cables, Panduit the world-leading manufacturer of cable ties, provide the most extensive range of non-metallic and stainless steel cable ties for use in harsh and hazardous area applications.
Cable Tie Tools
ST2MT tool, manufactured by Panduit, has cable tie side entry for immediate positioning of stainless steel cable ties. One hand operation – lightweight. Easy removal of excess cable tie – rugged, lightweight, easy-to-operate plier-type tool for use with cable ties.