Panduit PBTMT Cable Tie Tool
Panduit Cable Tie & Custom Length Banding Tool – PBTMT
- For use with: Coated and Uncoated Panduit Cable Ties and Continuous Banding
- Tool Type: Manual Clipping
- Cable Tie Tension Type: Controlled Tension
- Overall Length: 10.33″ | 262.4mm
- Overall Width: 3.17″ | 80.5mm
- Overall Height: 7.63″ | 193.7mm
- Colour: Black
- Used with the following Panduit Cable Tie ranges: MLT/H/EH/SH, MLTC/H, MLTFC/H/EH/SH, MLTD/EH/SH, MB/H/EH/SH or MBC/H/EH/SH
- Not Sold In Europe
To enable the bundling, fastening and clamping of LV MV HV cables, Panduit the world-leading manufacturer of cable ties, provide the most extensive range of non-metallic and stainless steel cable ties for use in harsh and hazardous area applications.
Cable Tie Tools
Panduit PBTMT is a battery powered installation tool for fast and effortless installation of cable ties with side entry for immediate positioning of cable ties. The tool is lightweight for one handed operation and the 360° rotating head allows access to confined spaces. PBTMT, manufactured by Panduit, has a controlled tension mechanism to provide consistent applications. The battery indicator allows quick visual identification of battery life and a variable speed trigger provides increased operator control, for easy installation.