Panduit BT2HT Cable Tie Tool
Panduit Stainless Steel Strapping Tool – BT2HT
- For use with: Coated and Uncoated Panduit MS Series Strap & Buckles
- Tool Type: Manual
- Cable Tie Tension Type: Controlled Tension
- Overall Length: 7.64″ | 194mm
- Overall Width: 4.05″ | 103mm
- Overall Height: 6.94″ | 176mm
- Colour: Black
- Used with the following Panduit Cable Tie ranges: MS Series
To enable the bundling, fastening and clamping of LV MV HV cables, Panduit the world-leading manufacturer of cable ties, provide the most extensive range of non-metallic and stainless steel cable ties for use in harsh and hazardous area applications.
Cable Tie Tools
BT2HT, manufactured by Panduit, has strap side entry – a multi-position rear handle provides flexibility for a one or two hand installation. Adjustable tension control with easy removal of excess cable strapping.
Panduit BT2HT installs three strap sizes: .0.38″ (9.5mm), 0.50″ (12.7mm) and 0.63″ (15.9mm) widths. Replacement cutter blade and handle available.