E1WF75S Hazardous Area Cable Glands – Prysmian 472AA-62
E1WF75S cable glands with dual seal are suitable for terminating circular steel wire armoured cables in Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous areas – forming part of Prysmian 472AA ATEX certified range of E1WF flameproof cable glands.
Prysmian E1WF75S cable glands provide high performance in high temperatures and achieves IP66 seal onto cable and to enclosure with suitable sealing washer or thread sealant.
Hazardous Area Cable Glands
- Manufacturer: Prysmian
- Brand: Bicon
- Cable Gland Size – E1WF75S
- Under Armour Cable Diameter Ø (A): Min 56.2mm – Max 62.2mm
- Overall Cable Diameter Ø (B): Min 62.0mm – Max 71.6mm
- Armour Wire Diameter: 2.5mm
- Entry Thread (D) : M75×1.5
- Thread Length (E) : 15mm
- Protrusion Length (F): 73mm
- Hexagon A/F (G): 90.2mm
- Hexagon A/C (H): 99.1mm
- Order Code: Prysmian 472AA-62 (E1WF75S)
- Nickel Plated Version: Prysmian 472AA-62V (E1WF75S)
- Hazardous Area Cable Glands
Thorne & Derrick distribute cable cleats to provide cable support to LV Low Voltage, MV Medium Voltage or HV High Voltage cables – the Ellis Patents range of cable cleats and clamps are specified throughout the hazardous area industries where cable retention is needed to LV-HV power cables requiring high levels of short circuit protection in extremely corrosive environments.