Prysmian Heavy Duty Hook Cleat
Prysmian Heavy Duty Hook Cleat is two piece, single fixing cable cleat design providing cable support and protection for normal use indoor and outdoor with operating temperatures -25°C to +85°C.
Prysmian Heavy Duty Hook Cleats are part of the Prysmian Bicon range of cable cleats for single way cable clamping for most ladder and tray systems suitable between 25mm to 80mm.
Prysmian Heavy Duty Hook Cleat Features & Benefits
- Suitable for cleating cables with diameters 25 to 80mm
- Manufactured from glass-filled nylon
- Can be doubled stacked on a single fixing
- Can be installed in temporary open position to aid single person working
- All sizes secured with 10mm fixings
- Fits most ladder and tray systems
- Not designed to secure cables in long vertical routes
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 50368
Cable cleats with a hook type design that can be double stacked on a single fixing and are manufactured from aluminium alloy.
➡ Prysmian also have a range of hook cable cleats that are manufactured from aluminium for normal industrial use or outdoor installation to most ladder and cable systems with cable diameters 25mm to 80mm.
Prysmian HEAVY DUTY HOOK CLEAT Performance Data
- Type – 6.1.2 Non-Metallic
- Impact Resistance – 6.2.4 Heavy -> 6.2.5 Very Heavy
- Lateral Load – 1.320 -> 1.5 kN
- Axial Load – 82 -> 109 N
- Needle Flame – >120 Seconds
|Prysmian Heavy Duty Hook Cable Cleat Selection||Prysmian Heavy Duty Hook Cable Cleat Details|
|Prysmian BICON Order Code||Cable Diameter||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (g)|
Installing Prysmian Heavy Duty Hook Cleat
The cable cleat should be mounted on suitable M10 fixings. There is no need for any channel adaptor when mounting on to a ‘C’ section channel.
➡ For further information, specification and selection details about Prysmian Heavy Duty Hook Cleat refer to the product sections below – see Prysmian Cable Cleats to view cable support clamps for LV, MV & HV cables including short-circuit protection for 11kV and 33kV cables.
Prysmian – mv hv 11kv 33KV CABLE ACCESSORIES
Prysmian manufacture the BICON range of electrical cable accessories including cable joints, terminations, glands and cleats to enable the installation of LV-HV power cables; contact T&D to discuss your 11kV-33kV requirements for jointing, terminating, cleating and glanding of medium voltage and high voltage cables.