Power Driven Cable End Strippers (600 Volt 1/0 AWG to 1000 kcmil – Ripley WS 22A
Cable Stripping Tools
Ripley WS 22A Series
Ripley WS 22A is a power driven cable end stripper tool for 600 volt secondary cable with bushings from 1/0 AWG to 1000 kcmil and is used when splicing, jointing and terminating both HV and LV overhead power, transmission and distribution cables.
The Ripley WS 22A is designed for use with a low or variable speed power drill reducing time and effort for the user. The power driven end stripper has an adjustable strap for precise stripping of lengths from 25.4 mm to 127 mm.
The tool has guarded blades for safety with a choice of drill drive or socket drive adaptors. The WS 22A can strip quickly even in cold climates and can precisely strip with no conductor damage.
RIPLEY WS 22A
CABLE END STRIPPER SPECIFICATIONS
- Ergonomic end stripping tool for 600 volt secondary cable, 1/0 AWG to 1000 kcmil – designed for use with a low or variable speed power drill
- Tool designed to reduce working time and effort on repetitive stripping functions
- New adjustable strip stop with adjustment window allows easy setup for precise strip lengths from 1 in. (25.4 mm) to 5.0 in. (127 mm)
- Choice of Drill Drive or Socket Drive adapters available
- Uses standard Ripley WS 22 bushings
- Bushings sold separately
- Strips quickly, even in cold climates
- Precise stripping with no conductor damage
- Guarded cutting blades ensure safety
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ripley WS 22A cable Stripper – Ordering Information
|Model||Order Code||Item Type||Strip Stop Scale||Strip Length||Drive Attachments|
|Ripley WS 22A||12340||Tool Body Only||Yes||1″ – 5″ (25.4 – 127 mm)||3/8″ Drill|
➡ T&D distribute a complete range of Utility Cable Tools for primary, secondary distribution and transmission applications – Utility Tool is a brand of Ripley for wire and cable preparation tools for power, transmission and distribution.
Ripley comprises four tool brands Cablematic, Miller, ODM and UtilityTool – these cable tools are preferred by cable engineers for the jointing, terminating, splicing and preparation of LV MV HV power, fibre-optic and overhead lines conductors.